Valkyon is half-human, half-faerie, and leads the Obsidian Guard.
Solid, strapping and measuring 6 feet and 2 inches tall, this boy, with a difficult past, isn't very talkative. He is a tranquil force with a tender heart, especially when it comes to Floppy, his dear little Musarose Companion, whom he cares more than anything.
It is later revealed that he is half human and half faerie, making him a hybrid.
His parents died when he was very young. He had elder brother name Lance (they came to General Headquarters together). After his (Lance's) death he started to be introverted.
In episode 17 we've learned that he had got many girlfriends before, but he never fell in love. He said that "he has to meet the right person".
In episode 18 he said, that he isn't very religious, but he prays to The Oracle when needed.
In episode 20 Leiftan calls Lance as Dragon, so we can think, that Valkyon is dragon too.
Valkyon has long white hair that goes down a little past his shoulders and has golden eyes. From all of three leaders he is the most looking like human. He is very muscular (we can see that on his arms and stomach). We can see lots of scars, that can mean, that he fought a lot. One of them (the one on his neck) was made by his ex girlfriend - he said that it wasn't pleasant. He usually wears white armor with gold accents and the addition of warm fur. He also wears black forearm protectors. Rest of his suit is black and grey with gold details.
Leader of the Obsidian Guard, Valkyon doesn't talk much and only gives his opinion when he thinks it can help. This makes certain people quite uneasy when they try to talk to him. He remains a tranquil force with a warm heart.
They are his friends. Thay must get along well because they are leaders of the guards.
Valkyon experience his brother's death very much. Miiko told us that they were very close, and she is sure that if Lance had lived, he would never leave him.(it changed when he learned that lance is ashkore)
They get along very well. Ykhar has a weakness for him.
In episode 13 we've found out that Valkyon asked Cryllis to do some protection amulets.
They don't like each other.
Chrome likes Valkyon.
- He likes beer (that's why the Obsidian Gurad's outfit Valhalla's Guardian has been equipped with this drink)
- His name nearly sounds like Valkyrie and the Obsidian Gurad's outfit Valhalla's Guardian is also reference to this mythology.
- He has a very good relationship with Ykhar, who seems to feel something more than friendship for him.
- He loves his family a lot.
- Valkyon says that in the beginning, it was hard for him to gain the trust of the Eel Guard.
- Was an orphan.
- According to Alajea, he likes rodents a lot.
- Valkyon was the last to become Chief of Guard.
- He is quite experienced in the field of sex. In fact, he himself confirmed that in one of his private encounters with women left a scar on his neck.
- Despite his experience, Valkyon has never had a serious relationship. His long list of lovers has been limited to one-night stands.
- Valkyon is a dragon.
- His companion is a Musarose named Floppy.
- Floppy was the final gift that Valkyon received from Lance.
- Floppy doesn’t like when Valkyon leaves.