Nevra leads the Shadow Guard. He has quite the ego and enjoys the company of girls. He is one of the few members of the guard that takes the "ranking" to heart, and tries to keep his guard at the top of the list every month.
In episode 14 we've learned, that his companion has a connection with his eye band.
Nevra has raven black hair and lavender eyes. He wears an eyepatch over his left eye because Shaitan pierced it. His ears are pointy. He has a wide mouth and often smiles. He has a slim build. He wears a black suit with purple and red details, a white sleeve and black boots.
If vampires are known flirts, Nevra is no exception to this rule. Known in the Guard of El for his multiple conquests (especially in Absynthe Guard), he still makes an understanding and considerate leader. He always listens to Valkyon's orders. He is little arrogant but brave and doesn't hesitate to help and support Erika and his friends.
Depending on dialogue choices the player makes, our protagonist and Nevra can ultimately become either friends or lovers. Either way, Nevra ultimately cares about her, regardless of disagreements they may have.
Ezarel and Valkyon Edit
Ezarel and Valkyon are Nevra's best friends at the HQ. Along with his sister, our protagonist (especially if in couple) and Chrome, Ezarel and Valkyon occupy an important place in Nevra's circle. Together, the trio are the leaders of the three subguards, that is, the Absinthe Guard, the Shadow Guard and the Obsidian Guard.
Karenn is Nevra's little sister and the individual that knows him best. Karenn sometimes uses their familial bond to benefit from certain priviledges and to be spared of consequences, much to Nevra's deception. It is said that the two siblings lived in the village of Yaqut with both of their parents before their arrival at the HQ together.
- "Nevra" is an anagram of word "raven" (this bird is Shadow Guard's symbol)
- Although being a vampire, he is not immortal.
- Tends to feed on girls from the Absynthe Guard, something that bothers Ezarel.
- He likes girls who get jealous.
- Prefers juicy and undercooked meat.
- His parents are alive and his father is a leader of mafia-like vampire "cult". Nevra was supposed to be his successor.
- Doesn't like to be alone, and always surrounds himself with people, mainly girls.
- Upon Erika's arrival, Nevra made a promise not to drink her blood.
- He has shown some talent in slow dancing and tango.
- Nevra became much more arrogant after learning that vampires were quite popular among humans and above all, after reading the book Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.
- According to Alajea, Nevra likes dogs a lot.
- He is known for his many conquest, romances and broken hearts.
- Consider Ezarel and Valkyon his best friends.
- His companion is a Gallytrot named Shaitan (Arabic for Demon).
- He doesn't like cotton sheets, and prefers silk sheets.
- Only lies on rare occasions.
- He is from village called Yaqut.