WARNING: THIS PAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS.
Leiftan is very calm. He takes care of the Guard of El alongside Miiko. A very good listener, he almost never gets upset and avoids passing judgment on others. Due to his important role in the guard, he isn't seen very often.
He has blond and black hair, which goes into two braids at the front of his face. He has green eyes.
Secretive, he doesn't talk much, but everyone in the El General Headquarters respects him. Miiko's right-hand-man, his advice is always very judicious. Strangely, he seems to already like you...
- He shows a different reaction than the other boys to when first meeting Guardienne.
- He prefers caramelized popcorn over salty popcorn.
- Leiftan is not good at alchemy.
- Guardienne thinks Leiftan reminds of her mother.
- According to Miiko and Karuto, Gardienne is Leiftan's weakness and constantly talks about her.
- His family was murdered, and will not hesitate to kill those responsible for it.
- Leiftan is a Daemon.
- In the spin-off it's revelaed that Leiftan felt the presence of Guardienne as soon as she arrived in Eldarya.
- Doesn't like Huang Hua.
- His companion is a Panalulu named Amaya.
- He is in cooperation with Askore (Lance). (Since episode 26, The Sense of Sacrifice)