Keroshane has dark blue hair with brown eyes. He has a horn coming out of his forehead, it is light blue with bright blue lines going around it. His ears are pointed downward and the tips are slightly blue.
One of the first people you really get to know when you arrive in the General Headquarters, he will be one of your best supporters. Always ready to help, he sometimes get taken advantage of due to his kindness. He has a lot of trouble keeping up with things on a long term basis, which is why he is often running around to finish things at the last minute.
Kero is Erika's first friend in the Guard and still continues to be one of her dearest friends.
Ykhar was Kero's best friend and they worked together in Library until Kero temporarily quited from his job. He continued to take care of the library after she died.
Kero admired Miiko until he get to know how she had ordered memories of Erika's parents and friends on Earth to be erased. This lead to Kero leave the Guard but he still returned back after understanding that he wants still be part of the Guard of El but refused to join back to Light Guard. Nowadays he has possibly forgiven her.
- Is the first character to be shown in the demo of the game.
- It's easy to make him nervous.
- According to his own words, he adores Miiko.
- Doesn't get along with Jamon.
- He doesn't like curious people.
- He has a dagger in his boot; reason is unknown.
- Keroshane has some cooking skills.
- His companion is a Seryphon.
- In My Candy Love episode 18 [], Amber has a Keroshane doll in her bedroom.