Ezarel is, at first impression, a polite and calm elf. He leads the Absynthe Guard and is very skilled in Alchemy, and he uses his knowledge often on the others. Quite the sweet tooth, you can try to win him over with honey or other sweets, even if it doesn't always work.
Ezarel has long, blue hair, tied in a low ponytail. He has green eyes and pointy ears. His outfit consists of a navy blue top with a Chinese collar under a waistcoat. He has white trousers, he also wears a large leather belt with two golden buckles.
Ezarel doesn't listen to anything besides the sweet sound of a well placed joke. Proud of what he is and what he does, he can sometimes come off as condescending to people he doesn't know. Get in his good graces and he will be a trustworthy friend.
Erika and Ezarel are close friends or friends but depending on player choices they can be lovers too. Ezarel didn't like Erika first and was the last one of the boys to actually accept their love towards her. This is due to his former confrontation with a human who ended up changing personality wise due to Eldarya's atmosphere.
Nevra and Valkyon Edit
Ewelein and Ezarel had an affair which Ewelein wanted to be serious since she loved him. Ezarel, however, didn't want anything serious and this affair ended when Erika arrived in the scene.
They knew each others over 10 years ago. Mary-Anne was a human girl from the Earth and the two became friends, probably even more. However Eldarya's atmosphere wasn't good for a human and her personality started to change drastically. Because it wasn't even safe for a human to be in Eldarya, he decided to steal ingredients needed to open a portal back to Earth for her. The portal was opened but unknown for Ezarel, Mary-Anne never stepped into it and remained in Eldarya.
The two met again in Episode 21 and Ezarel was shocked to recognize her. He felt very guilty about what she had done.
- He loves to eat.
- Can be bribed with honey, food that he adores.
- He likes to isolate himself and immerse himself in his work when he doesn't feel well.
- Is extremely criticial to both himself and others.
- Ezarel was the first of the 3 main guys to become Chief of Guard.
- According to Alajea, Ezarel likes birds.
- Likes the voice of Ewelein, a voice he defines as soft and feminine, unlike Erika's which he considers nasal.
- Has had a physical relationsship with Ewelein, however he decided to end it because they did not share the same feelings for each other.
- Comes from a very wealthy family.
- His companion is a Alfeli named Taenmil.