Elliot is a young Kappa who is only a few months old. No one knows why or how he got to the General Headquarters.
Elliot enjoys Guardian's company and often tries to get her attention.
- Since Elliot originally didn't have a name, Guardian came up with three different names. Those names were "Elliot", "Liam" and "Franklin". When offered the latter two, the Kappa would get upset.
- He is not the son of Master Kappa , but one of his beloved friends.
- It gives off a stench that many can not stand.
- His mother language is apparently Japanese.
- In Episode 7, he notes that the woman who abducted him had the same human smell as Erika.
- He seems to have telepathic abilities.
- As of Episode 21, it is shown that he has already learned to speak, although he still needs to improve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.