This page means to list the various rules and regulations that apply to this Eldarya Wiki.
- Be respectful to other users
- Be mindful when uploading and saving content or comments
- All articles must be in English
- Keep articles as canon; use blog or comment section for fan theories or stories
Rating and adult material
This wiki generally follows age rating of Eldarya meaning that slight use of sexual content is acceptable but it must be used wisely. When describing a sex scene happening in a episode, refrain telling "it happened and went well" and don't describe what exactly happened. As of harsh language, never use it on articles. In blogs and comment section slight use of mild cursing is acceptable when used lightly, such as: "Damn, I really want this companion".
Sex scene images
When uploading illustrations of sex scenes they must be censored (manually in paint, photoshop etc. since Fandom doesn't have program to do so) so that you can understand the scene happening in the illustration but can't see it clearly (for example when in movies characters are naked but under the blanket). All images with sexual content must be related to Eldarya game. Fandom Wikia platform doesn't allow nudity, hence censoring them is necessary.
This is English wiki so all main articles must be written in English. Talk pages/comments, blogs, user pages and edit summaries' can contain different languages but it's highly recommended to use English in those places too in order to come understood better. When linking a page to another page, always use this wiki's articles. Minimum amount of links to different language wikis in talk pages are allowed if it's made clear that it's leading to another wiki.
All official information about Eldarya, be it in the game or from Beemoov themselves, is allowed. Only include the facts that have been given.
If something isn’t in-game, a reference should be included somewhere on the page. If an official reference is not provided, it will likely be removed by the one of our administrators.
For information on how to format episode, character, event, etc. pages, visit the Layout category.
Headcanons, fanart, and fanfiction
Do not post any of these things on the main namespace of the wiki. This wiki is meant for official information about the game only, not as a place to display fan creations.
Wiki’s articles should be made from a neutral point of view, not from a personal view. Do not post speculations or things like "Some fans think..."/"It is theorized..."/"This character is awful because..."/etc.
Where unofficial info should go
Blogs, user pages, and discussion posts are all ideal places for headcanons, speculations, fanart, fanfiction, opinions, theories, etc. as long as they stay within rules.
Vandalism and counter productive edits (such as inserting opinions, changing a few words to ones that are offense/crass, adding gibberish, etc.) is not tolerated on this wiki. Preview your edits before publishing them.
Images and articles/pages
Check if image is already uploaded to this wiki before uploading it - duplicant images are not allowed without clear different usage meaning and usually the last added one will be deleted. Also check is there already a existing page for your thing before creating it if there isn't any page for it already.
It is prohibited to edit another user’s profile page unless an admin or that user has given clear permission to do so.
Admins may edit profiles to remove content if the content in question breaks any of the pre-established rules or if there is an incorrect use of templates.
The following are warnings and responses that admins may use against users who break the rules or code of conduct for this wiki. They are listed from least serious to most serious:
- Warning for those who are "Harmless" vandalizers (who add only, for example little amount funny gibberish to the article). They will be ignored and the edit will be deleted but if this behaving becomes a habit, a warning is needed. Tell them to stop and explain what they did wrong.
- Blocks of 1 to 7 days should be issued for persistent minor violations after ignoring warning or to the users who translated whole page to other language.
- Blocks of 1 to 3 weeks for more persistent violations and/or serious violations and for those who translated whole page to other language AND returned to do it again after 1-7 days block.
- Blocks for 1 month or more for numerous, persistent violations and/or very serious violations.
- Permanent blocking should only be used should the following occur:
- Users that engage in persistent, serious violations, especially if the account is used only for vandalism.
- Users who have come back from multiple temporary blocks in the past, but still continue to break the rules.
- Sock-puppetting (creating a new account to get around an existing ban) is not allowed on this wiki. Such accounts should be blocked permanently, but only if it is known with absolute certainty that the account in question is used by the same person who used a currently-blocked account.
Generally, if a user continues to break rules, they will receive progressively more serious punishments from this list. For minor violations, users might receive many warnings without necessarily being blocked. However, for grave offenses, administrators can skip directly from a first warning to a long block. Admins can choose the response, including block duration, based upon their judgment of the severity of the violation.
Administrators should provide a clear explanation when performing any block. If a block is neither permanent nor for vandalism, the admin should leave a polite message on the user's talk page explaining why they were blocked and asking the user to return as long as they can follow the rules in the future.