Summary[edit | edit source]
On April 14th, 2017, the main administrator of Eldarya opened a thread announcing the start of the Easter event. It detailed how players could obtain equipment items. The event ran from April 14th to April 26th.
For every day of the event, players had to obtain four ingredients. Once they had gotten everything, the items would make three Fortuna Clovers. These clovers could be given to either Ykhar, Jamon, or Chrome. After giving a clover to one of them, a pop up would appear with an array of colors for a certain equipment piece. Once a player confirmed their choice, the character they picked would have a small bit of dialogue. The other colors of that piece would then become available in the Clothes Shop for either Maana or Gold Coins. Each character had a total of nine pieces. Fortuna Clovers could also be bought for 20 GCs.
Once Ykhar, Jamon, and Chrome rewards were completely unlocked, Mery would appear. In exchange for giving him 30 chocolate eggs, players could receive a Jeanylotte. Players had to send chocolate eggs to other players that were on their friends list. These eggs would then be scattered throughout the site and players had to find and click on them so that the eggs could be added to their inventory. The eggs could also be bought for 20 GCs each.
The event also had an exclusive bindle called the "Spring Feary Bindle". This bindle was available every day and the amount of items needed to obtain the bindle changed with each day. Inside the bindle was a solitary outfit with all of its available colors plus 50 Purro'Passes.
In the Clothes Shop, there were two outfits that were from the Easter 2016 event that was held on the French server. One outfit could be bought with Maana or Gold Coins while the other could only be purchased with GCs.
Companion[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Food||How to get|
|Jeanylotte||Chocolate Cirses||Give Mery 30 chocolate eggs|
Outfits[edit | edit source]
- For individual pieces of each outfit, see Easter 2017 Event/Outfit Pieces.
- Each time Ykhar, Chrome or Jamon received a clover, a garment appeared where we could choose the color. If you wanted the garment in a different color, this had to be bought for Maana or gold in the shop. The items were only available in the shop if they were unlocked before.
|Chocolate Bunny||Buy in the Clothes Shop||1850||262|
|Spring Bohemian||Buy in the Clothes Shop||N/A||765|
|Spring Faery||Get every piece from the Spring Faery Bindle||N/A||N/A|
Other Items[edit | edit source]
Finding Chocolate Eggs[edit | edit source]
- Terms of Service Page, link at the bottom of the page (search at the bottom or the top of the page)
- Goodies page, link at the bottom of the page (search at the bottom or the top of the page)
- Mini-games (on the Purro-Swap image)
- Clothes Shop (on Purriry's head)
- Market (on your head)
- "Edit my appearance" (on your head)
- Messages or Contacts (on someone's head)
- Pet's page (near "My companion")
- Bank (near the gold coins tab)
- Ranking (reward of the month)
- Library (on the pop-up when you modify your crush)
- Inventory (top left)
- Mini-games (Egg'Bomb page, top corner)
Spring Faery Bindle[edit | edit source]
At this event there was the exclusive Spring Faery Bundle. Every day this bundle was available at the mini-game Purro'Swap. From this bundle, we got either a piece of clothing for the outfit "Spring Faery" or 50 Purapässe. The bundle could either be opened immediately and we randomly got an item out of it, or we could resell it on the market.
Illustration[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original end date for this event was April 23rd. However, due to the presence of many bugs and technical issues without anyone to fix them, the date was pushed forward three days.
- During this time, My Candy Love was having an Easter event as well. On the corner of that site's event page was Jeanylotte's egg. Hovering the mouse over the egg would show a baby Jeanylotte with a little bit of dialogue saying that the player could adopt them over on Eldarya.