Blobby is a Companion of an unknown species. They appeared during April Fool's Day 2017.
You've been warned... Even if it is cute, this companion isn't very useful and tires quickly... Don't insist and leave it in its egg, it's best for everyone.
This Companion was automatically given to players during both events. For the 2018 event, players received a Blobby egg as a gift.
Food & Bait Edit
Blobby's food is Blobbydelice ©. They do not have a bait.
Energy & Hatching Edit
Blobby's energy is 10. It takes ten minutes to hatch their egg.
Evolution Requirements Edit
- Have reached level 42.
- Have a Level of Affection of at least 101%
- Blobby must be at least 9,000 days old.
Blobby introduces themself
- Blobby's average luck was zero and their affection level was 40%.
- During the April Fool's 2017 event, if a player tried to send Blobby to their egg, Blobby would only say his name.
- Additionally, Blobby's food was whatever the replaced Companion's food was. For example, if they replaced a Corko, then Blobby's food was Sweetened Eggs. It was impossible to feed them, however.
- Unlike other Companions, Blobby can only hold one food item in its stock.
- Blobby will never bring back exploration items any other time of the year.
- Blobby closely resembles a sea creature known as the Blobfish.
- ↑ Library, Eldarya. Retrieved April 29th, 2018.