Becola is a Companion.
Cuddly and affectionate, the Becola uses it's leaf as a cover when it naps. It also has suction cups on its feet, which allows it to climb anywhere. These creatures are very domesticated and love to nap in the sun.
- Receive after completing the Companion questionnaire during Episode 3
- Find via exploration at the Beach or Shallow Waters (City of El)
- Can be purchased on the Market
- Available in the Companion Shop for 900 Maana or 150 Gold Coins
Food & Bait Edit
Energy & Hatching Edit
The egg hatches in 15 minutes. Their energy as a baby is 60 which goes to 90 as an adult.
Evolution Requirements Edit
- Have reached Level 3
- Have an Affection Level of at least 60%
- Must be at least 7 days old
- During Episode 3, Guardian takes two quizzes: one to determine which Guard she will join and one to determine which companion will best suit her. Becola is one of three companions that Guardian can be matched with. The other two are a Corko or a Sabali.
- The name of this companion is a combination of the two words "beak" and "koala".
- We control a baby Becola in the Bubbl'Temple mini-game.